Improve Indoor Air Quality
Health Impacts And Benefits
Improve Indoor Air Quality In The Home
The effects of poor indoor air quality in your home can lead to a number of common ailments such as:
• Dryness an irritation of the throat, nose, and eyes
• Sinus congestion
• Skin rashes and reddening of the skin (erythema)
• Coughing and airway infections
• Sleepiness, headaches, and mental fatigue
• Shortness of breath
• Other hypersensitivity reactions and allergies
By having a ventilation system installed in your home and improving the indoor air condition you could enjoy these benefits;
1. Decreased Allergies and Asthma Conditions
Removing airborne irritants will help alleviate these conditions, increasing well-being and productivity.
2. Cleaner Lungs
Dust pollutants and smoke can contaminate the lungs when taken in through the respiratory system, causing irritation and reducing their function. Cardiovascular and lung disease increase the risk of heart attacks.
3. Improved Mental Being
Poor air quality can contribute to changes in the release of serotonin into the bloodstream – SIS (serotonin irritation syndrome). Serotonin is a chemical nerve cells produce, it sends signals between your nerve cells. Symptoms of SIS are;
• Slow thinking
• Fainting spells due to the reduction of blood circulation in the brain
• Heightened sensitivity to pain
• Moodiness and emotional irritability
• Sleep disorders
4. Longer Life
Breathing in air pollution, fumes or dust over a long period of time can lead to respiratory conditions such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
As you can see indoor air pollution, coupled with bad ventilation can lead to a number of health problems, all of which can be avoided with the installation of a good ventilation system. We can help you choose the right system for your needs which will help your mental state and removes toxins from the air in your home.
Call Pete on 07790 015742 or e-mail [email protected]